Willard & Associates Accounting and Tax Services, Inc. is a full service accounting firm formed by Jonathan J. Willard, CPA and Gregory Collesano CPA. Willard & Associates is committed to providing exceptional customer service to clients by developing a plan that will reduce both federal and state tax liabilities while continuing to maximize your financial returns. We are committed to working closely with your financial advisor, attorney and other members of your financial advisory team to review your entire financial picture and help you achieve your financial goals.
The process begins by preparing your income taxes, after which you will have the opportunity to have your tax return results explained to you. We will also meet with your financial advisor and attorney to review your tax return and develop a financial/tax plan for the current year. We will assist your advisors in implementing this plan and assist in monitoring the plan to achieve results.
Every business has a beginning, and this is where you talk about yours. People want to know what opportunity you saw or how your passion led to the creation of something new. Talk about your roots–people wanna know you have some.
Meet the Team
We are a full service accounting firm formed by Jonathan J. Willard, CPA and Gregory Collesano CPA. Willard & Associates is committed to providing exceptional customer service to clients by developing a plan that will reduce both federal and state tax liabilities while continuing to maximize your financial returns.
Jonathon J. Willard, CPA
- An accomplished Certified Public Accountant who is President of Willard and Associates Accounting & Tax Services.
- Has more than twenty years public accounting experience.
- Holds a Bachelor in Business Administration degree with a concentration in accounting from St. Bonaventure University (1993) and earned his CPA certification 1998.
- Adjunct Accounting Professor at D’Youville College
- 10 year member – Habitat for Humanity Education Committee
- Treasurer of Board of Directors of the Boys and Girls Club of the Northtowns.
- Certified Financial Coach trained by Dave Ramsey offering budget consulting.
Kelly Miller, Director of First Impressions
- Over twenty years of experience working in the financial industry.
- Has worked at Willard and Associates Part-Time for ten years.
- A lifelong resident of Western New York, Kelly is married and has two young children.
Patty Suchy, Tax Preparer/Front Desk
- Over 20 years of Tax Preparation/Tax Office Experience at H&R Block.
- Received an Associate’s Degree in Business Administration from Erie Community College.
- A lifelong resident of Western New York, Patty is married and has 2 children and 1 grandchild.
Cindy Frost, Payroll Specialist
- More than 30 years experience working in the payroll and accounts payable department at a large local company.
- Semi-Retired and works part-time with Willard and Associates.
- A lifelong Western New York resident, Cindy is continues to live in Western New York and enjoys traveling.
Other Part-Time Staff
Janna West, Part-Time Tax Preparer
- Janna has worked part-time at a tax office as both a preparer and as an Administrative Assistant.
William Reece, Part-Time Tax Preparer
- Bill is a CPA and has worked for many years in both public and industry accounting, currently he is the Controller for a local not-for-profit.
Linda Martin, Part-Time Bookkeeper
- Linda Martin joined Willard Associates in 2016.
- Over ten years of experience as an Administrative and Accounting Assistant with proficiency in Quickbooks.
- She is married with four children and resides in Alden, NY.
Wendy Medninck, Part-Time Front Desk
- With over 20 years of experience in the financial services industries, she holds insurance and securities licenses and specializes in business development.
- A lifelong resident of Western New York, Wendy has 2 college aged children.
Reliability of a CPA at a price you can afford, call today for an appointment at 716-247-5288