Jonathan J. Willard, CPA
- An accomplished Certified Public Accountant who is President of Willard and Associates Accounting & Tax Services.
- Has more than twenty years public accounting experience.
- Holds a Bachelor in Business Administration degree with a concentration in accounting from
St. Bonaventure University (1993) and earned his CPA certification in 1998.
- Adjunct Accounting Professor at D'Youville College.
- 10 year member of Habitat for Humanity Education Committee.
- Treasurer of Board of Directors of the Boys and Girls Club of the Northtowns.
- Certified Financial Coach trained by Dave Ramsey offering budget consulting.